Social Media Marketing
The main goal of SMM is to improve communication with users, increase brand visibility and reach more (potential) customers.
SMM is being done by creating quality content that the users of social networks share with their friends (via transmitting information electronically, i.e. Electronic Word of Mouth, or eWoM).
The point of SMM is to obtain direct feedback from users (or potential customers), so that the company gets a personal stamp at the same time, i.e. it appears more human-like.
By means of interactive options on social networks, the customers get the chance to be heard, either by asking questions or by making complaints.
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization or SEO in short, is a set of rules that can be followed by website (or blog) owners to optimize their websites for search engines and thus improve their search engine rankings.
- SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.
- Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust.
- SEO is good for the social promotion of your web site. People who find your web site by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media channels.
Marketing your products or services by email can be a fast, flexible and cost-effective way of reaching new customers and retaining existing customers.
Email marketing can allow you to create targeted and personalised messages. This can help you to build meaningful relationships with your customers. It can also improve response rates to your direct marketing campaigns.
However, it is important not to overuse email marketing. Receiving marketing emails can irritate people if it is irrelevant, too frequent or unwanted.
Search Engine Marketing
Search engine marketing (SEM) is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) primarily through paid advertising.
- Increase brand awareness and brand equity of product.
- Increase Visibility – Increase in web site traffic.
- Advertise to an audience that’s already interested in you.
- Increase in targeted leads.
- Target your ads to users based on languages and locations.